About Robert Warner
My executive experience can be summarized as follows:
- With a leading Building Design Group, which floated (full listing) in 1988 when I was Company Secretary. Appointed Finance Director in 1992, I played a leading management role through the early 1990’s recession, including a significant re-financing in 1995. Thereafter I was in charge of corporate development and the group expanded successfully across 10 European countries, by way of acquisition, joint venture and start-up.
- Founded FD on tap. Initial clients covered a variety of sectors: computer software; digital printing and reprographics; travel agency; architects; investment management.
- Finance Director of an investment management start-up, which was FCA-regulated and grew to a peak of over £7billion of assets under management.
My non-executive experience includes:
- Audit committee chairman of listed property investment group and REIT, with assets of over £3 billion at its peak and market cap of £350 million.
1993 to date
- Non-executive director of leading UK development planning consultancy, with over 220 staff and eight offices.